We have taken a number of steps in addition to our standard rigorous infection control measures to ensure our facilities remain safe places for you to confidently receive care.
We are reducing the number of people in our facilities and, therefore, the risk of exposure between patients, visitors and staff. We understand this can be difficult and appreciate your understanding.
MASKS & HAND SANITIZER
· Masks for Staff: All staff wear masks. The type of mask staff members wear is determined by the type of care they provide, to best ensure their safety and the safety of our patients.
· Masks for Patients and Visitors: All patients and anyone with them will be asked to wear a mask or cloth face covering while in our health care facilities. You may bring your own, or if you don’t have one, face masks are available at each entrance.
· Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at each entrance and at numerous locations throughout each building. Everyone is asked to sanitize their hands when they enter the building. In addition, each member of our health care staff sanitizes their hands before and after each patient encounter.
CLEANING AND REORGANIZING
· Common Areas: Areas such as waiting rooms, lobbies and restrooms are cleaned often with special attention to frequently touched surfaces including doorknobs, armrests and handrails.
· Exam Rooms: These are fully cleaned and disinfected between each patient.
· Floor Markings and Furniture Rearrangement: We have made special arrangements to support social distancing. You may see markers on the floors to show where people should stand. We have rearranged furniture in waiting areas to create more space between patients, and are scheduling appointments to ensure that fewer people are in our clinics at any given time.